Imanishi fine grit 8000 green sharpening stone
- Thickness: 25mm
- Width: 75mm
- Length: 205mm
- Weight: 750g
- Grit: 8000
This is our finest stone in the range. It makes your knives scary sharp, shiny, polished and super refined.
8000 grit is the minimum finish level for a Yanigiba or Sashimi knife.
Ever wondered why Sashimi looks so perfect? The secret is a super sharp Yanigiba knife finished on a high grit stone.
- This stone is also recommend for slicers.
- 8000 grit stone can also be used for honing straight razors.
- This stone needs 10min soaking time before use.
- Don’t leave the stones in water for long periods of time.
- When finished sharpening leave the stone to dry.