Ikeda AS Petty
- Steel: Aogami Super steel at 62-63 HRC
- Length: 77mm blade length
- Height: 25mm blade height at the heel
- Weight: 40g
- Handle size: 113mm
Nice and neat little petty knife handmade by Takumi Ikeda san.
- The knife is made out Aogami Super steel and is wrapped in Polished Damascus cladding.
- It is finished with an attractive cherry wood handle and black pakka ferule.
- Aogami Super is known to take a very sharp edge, and it lasts longer than any other Japanese steel.
- The petty knife is perfect for finer and detailed work.