Masakage Koishi Gyuto 210 mm Japanese knife
- Steel: Aogami Super steel at 63-64 HRC
- Length: 210 mm blade length
- Height: 45 mm blade height at the heel
- Weight: 160g
- Handle size: 125mm
Koishi is Maskage highest quality range and is handmade by Kato san, a blacksmith with over 50yrs experience from Takefu Knife Village.
Koishi means pebbles in Japanese. The hammered finish on the blade looks like river pebbles.
Why is Koishi range top of the line? Because of the use of Aogami Super steel which is one of the best steels in Japan. Aogami Super is known to take steep edge that last longer than any other Japanese steel.
- It has a luxurious handle made out of cherry wood.
- The gyuto is one most all round kitchen knives.
- The gyuto is the equivalent to the chefs knife.