Masakage Koishi Santoku Japanese knife
- Steel: super blue at 63-64 HRC
- Length: 170mm blade length
- Height: 45mm blade height at the heel
- Weight: 134g
- Handle size: 130mm
Koishi is Maskage highest quality range and is handmade by Kato san, a blacksmith with over 50yrs experience from Takefu Knife Village.
Koishi means pebbles in Japanese. The hammered finish on the blade looks like river pebbles.
Why is Koishi range top of the line? Because of the use of Aogami Super steel which is one of the best steels in Japan. Aogami Super is known to take steep edge that last longer than any other Japanese steel.
more info about Maskage knives http://www.masakageknives.com/index.html
- The ideal knife for the home cook.
- One knife that can do all.