Masakage Yuki ko Bunka
- Steel: White #2 at 62-63 HRC
- Length: 133 mm blade length
- Height: 33 mm blade height at the heel
- Weight: 70 g
- Handle size: 115 mm
This knife is handmade by Kato san, a blacksmith with over 50yrs experience from Takefu Knife Village.
The Blade is made white number 2 carbon steel. This steel excels at having the sharpest edge and has a smooth cutting performance. It is easy to sharpen, so if you want to learn sharpening this is the steel of choice.
- K- tip knife, good for scoring fish skin, pork skin, pine cone cut,…
- handle material is Ho wood with a red pakka ferule
- is perfect for finer and detailed work.