Masakage Yuki Petty 120 mm
- Steel: White number 2 at 62-63 HRC
- Length: 120 mm blade length
- Height: 30mm blade height at the heel
- Weight: 60g
- Handle size: 115mm
This knife is handmade by Kato san, a blacksmith with over 50yrs experience from Takefu Knife Village.
The Blade is made white number 2 carbon steel. This steel excels at having the sharpest edge and has a smooth cutting performance. It is easy to sharpen, so if you want to learn sharpening this is the steel of choice.
The petty knife:
- Oval shaped handle.
- Handle is made from Ho wood and red pakka ferule.
- 120 mm blade lenght have great control for preciser cutting tasks.