Masakage Yuki Petty
- Steel: White #2 at 62-63 HRC
- Length: 75 mm blade length
- Height: 30 mm blade height at the heel
- Weight: 50 g
- Handle size: 115 mm
This knife is handmade by Kato san, a blacksmith with over 50yrs experience from Takefu Knife Village.
The Blade is made white number 2 carbon steel. This steel excels at having the sharpest edge and has a smooth cutting performance. It is easy to sharpen, so if you want to learn sharpening this is the steel of choice.
The petty knife:
- Oval shaped handle
- Handle material Ho wood with pakka ferule
- small petty knives are ideal for peeling and detailed cutting tasks.