- Steel: Aogami Super at 63-65 HRC
- Length: 165mm blade length
- Height: 50mm blade height at the heel
- Weight: 150g
- Handle size: 125mm
Yu Kurosaki is a Bladesmith from Takefu knife village apprenticed under Kato san.
It has a thin blade, and is made out of Aogami Super steel, wrapped in stainless steel for protection and has a kourouchi finish.
Aogami Super is known to take a very sharp edge, and it lasts longer than any other Japanese steel.
- The Nakiri knife is designed mainly for vegetable preparation.
- Nakiri is one of the best vegetable preparation knives on the market.